Denta-Cool™ Mouthpiece – Eight units
Cold Therapy Intraoral Device – Ice Pack For Inside The Mouth
The Denta-Cool™ mouthpiece is a drug-free oral cold therapy device used to manage and relieve post-treatment oral pain and swelling in dental patients. Designed to comfortably fit most adults, this cold therapy device can be distributed to patients after dental procedures to reduce pain and swelling from the inside of the mouth.
Denta-Cool™ is made from FDA approved medical grade silicone, water, and salt water. Its ergonomic design ensures that it rests comfortably in the mouth of most adults. The unit is supplied with an insulated neoprene sleeve that keeps the mouthpiece cold for longer time and allows for a comfortable hold.
The Denta-Cool™ ice pack for inside the mouth is safe and easy to use. It is constructed of two chambers. The outer chamber is filled with salt water, and the inside chamber is filled with purified water. The unique construction of the unit allows it to freeze on the inside and stay cold while remaining soft to the touch on the outside. Two breathing tubes built into the mouthpiece allow for easy breathing during use.
Denta-Cool™ is suitable for patients, who have tooth sensitivity or require oxygen mask to breath.
Denta-Cool™ is FSA/HSA eligible oral cryotherapy device for pain relief and treatment of oral pain and discomfort due to dental anomalies and procedures.
Enter # of boxes (each box includes 8 units)
New Dental Office Customer – Claim Your Free Sample
- Freeze the unit for at least six hours prior to use. The Denta-Cool™ Mouthpiece may be frozen multiple times and reused by the patient. To cool the mouth, remove the unit from the freezer, place it in the supplied insulated sleeve, and fit in the mouth. The Mouthpiece effectively cools the entire oral cavity for more than 30 minutes* (read Directions for Use here, or see a full IFU included in the package).
- The Denta-Cool™ mouthpiece has been built with the highest quality materials.
*The results are certified by thermographer Julie Conner, CCT. To read a complete study, go to Dental Oral Scan Results.
Indications for Use:
Apply to reduce and manage: oral pain; oral swelling; pain and swelling of the gums; oral inflammation and discomfort.
- Unit can be stored in its original packaging at room temperature for up to six months.
- After use, the unit must be refrozen within 24 hours.
- After use, the unit must be stored in the freezer for up to six months.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF UNIT IS LEAKING OR THE ENTIRE UNIT IS FROZEN SOLID. BITING ON THIS DEVICE MAY CAUSE IT TO FAIL FOR ITS INTENDED USE.
- Shipping box: includes 8 units and 8 insulated neoprene sleeves
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- Shipping Size: 15.5 x 7.75 x 7.75 inches
- Manufacturer: Product made in the USA. Manufactured for Chemo Mouthpiece.
- Product Warranty: The product is a Class I/II medical device and is 510(k) exempt.
ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIAL PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. NO INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE USED TO DISREGARD MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE. PLEASE CONSULT WITH A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL REGARDING ALL MEDICAL AND HEALTH RELATED QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PRIOR TO OR DURING USE. PLEASE SPEAK WITH YOUR DENTIST OR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT THE IDEAL TIME TO USE THIS ORAL CRYOTHERAPY DEVICE.
ALL CONTENT FOUND ON HTTPS://DENTA-COOL.COM AND ALL RELATED PAGES INCLUDING SOCIAL MEDIA WERE CREATED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. SOURCES PROVIDED LINKING TO EDUCATIONAL CONTENT NOT WRITTEN BY DENTA-COOL™ ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DENTA-COOL™ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CLAIMS MADE ON EXTERNAL WEBSITES OR OTHER EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES.
IF YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL YOUR DOCTOR, OR A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.